Langsung ke konten utama

Portfolio



Hay ,, hay ,, hay brother sister
Salam peace from my deep heart ! ongggghh ……
Lately, we see again in my blog. “ my wonderful  blog ” hahahaha
This time, I will post my Portfolio of call’s class. Especially it’s about call’s assignment. Let goooo …….


Call session
Materials
Assignment
Picture
1
Online Learning Strategies and Netiquette
The material show me introduction about ONLINE LEARNING/INTERNET LEARNING or we called I-Learning. The time we discussion about how we use Internet in learning consisted introduction about I-Learning, advantages and disadvantages of I-Learning, effective in learning using I-Learning and Etc.
After that, we do introduction with classmates.

 
2
Socialization
This assignment takes from first assignment that explores about Netiquette. We give any ideas includes socialization in Internet or we can called by Netiquette. So, we make class discussion about it.

 





3
Technology in education
The material explains how the technology grows up by year of the year also how the technology used in education.

 
4
Call and its Development History
the material of call begins from this time. Here, I can  about internet in use. It’s start from SEARH ENGINES. SEARH ENGINES is a Web-based software that is designed to search for information in the internet likes formations about food, drink and etc.  the most popular search engine is Google, and yahoo. After we have learned Search engine, I am going to introduction of CALL and THE HISTORIAL OF CALL. In next, study about evaluating information on the internet. It’s discuss about how we get real information from the internet because there are some false information there. Next, I study about PRESENTING INFORMATION USING TIMELINE. The material explains about how to use timeline in English learning process.
 
5
Online resources for EFL teachers-Searching and organizing information on the internet
This meeting I can understand about using internet for EFL teacher. Also I know about how I make MINDMAP using in education. This activity should to create a lesson plan using mind map. I and friend chose progress in our live in study.  It’s so enjoyable using mind map in learning process.
 
6
Blog in Teaching
The time, I study about blog. How can I use the blog and how can I give inspire in my blog.  So, I have to make a blog in any place likes blogspot, wordpress and etc. It’s so good assignment to us because we can interact with all of people in the world using my blog. I can sharing my ideas there free. I feel so free there.  And the material also show me about advantages of blog in teaching likes blog enable teachers to easily to delivers material to their students without worrying about time and distance.

7
Teaching Integrated Language Skills: A Webquest Activity
Webquest activity indicates teacher to create step by step a lesson plan using a blog likes zunal.com, createwebquest.com and etc. it’s mean the teachers should be creative because the plan build activity integrated or there are collaborate between four skill reading, speaking, listening and writing. So, how to make their student interest with a material that the teacher make in blog. This is my assignment because I will be teacher in future.
 
8
Technology and The Teaching of Reading: comics Authoring
This section I study about ways to teach reading using comic. I thinks it’s so wonderful way to increase student interest in reading because comic is a great activity among the student. My assignment is making comic that indicate writing and reading material. I feel proud to do that because I like comic. I chose pixton.com to create my comic. It’s easier than toondoo.com and chogger.com or others blogs.
 
9
Technology and the Teaching of Writing Skill: ollaborative Online Writing Activities
Oh god, I feel confuse on this material because I have been never hear to do this. But I know the technology can make possible to something that unbelievable like this material. At last, I  learn this material that show me to write online in some sites likes google drive. The advantages writing online is we can do writing without worrying with time and distance. So, The assignment should be to me to do write some article likes discussing in GOOGLE DRIVE. It’s so funny for me. 
 
10
Technology and The Teaching of Speaking Skill: Video Conference
The time, I learn about two point. First is teaching skill. Ii know that speaking skill is so difficult in learning because speaking need some braving to speaker self confident. So, three point that use at speaking skill, there are how to speak, how to use it clearly and how to get self-confident. The material discuss about that. Second point is speaking in online using application or website like Skype, Imo and other. So my assignment is I should make Online convergent in one of website.
 
11
Technology and The Teaching of listening Skill: Podcast Authoring
The material I can’t do because the time I my body getting sick. But I learn in online by my self. And the assignment like other skill in material before, I have to make podcast with my friend using online likes grooder, itunes and etc.
Surely, the material will be amazing if I come in the class.

12
Lesson Planning
Finally, I have to make LESSON PLAN based on material before likes speaking, reading, writing and listening. Here we should to create a stage by stage in learning process to my future because we will be a teacher.
\




 




13
Class Management
The material shows me some sites as indicates in my future as the teacher. The sites consists any plan and any techniques in teaching likes engarde, class dojo, class maker and etc. all of them as resource in my class. The assignment to take three interest sites what I want.




 





14
Self-Direction Professional Development
Here, i have to join group teaching in any sites likes yahoo, google, fb and etc. I have to joint one of them and also comment a post from someone in group. I like do it because I can know some people in the world






 







15
Augmented Reality for Language Learning
Augmented is likes something games in learning like aurasma, gps and others. It’s likes comic or PS. It’s so help in teaching leaning process. And nothing assignment in here material. 








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Annotated list for EFL

Salam Bro … Sis ….. We meet again. How are you gan ? I hope all of you feel wonderful because I will post any source about EFL. It’s wonderful because it’s so important to the teacher as helper in class. ok check list above ! Source preview www.englishbanana.com this sites likes a build consist much material in English. There are book, worksheets, podcast and many other there. www.slideshare.com The sites gives some conclusion material by form power point.   www.theguardian.com The site is education site as resource for teacher. www.englishmedialab.com The web delivers some exercise likes game grammar, vocabulary, pronounces for students in learning and for teacher for teach. www.australiancurriculum.edu.au Here shows a curriculum or step by step in giving material to the teacher. http://learningenglish.voanews.com This is online co...

AWWALUL QOUL

Bil Ibtidai BISMILLAHIRROHMANIR ROHIM Assalamuailiakum Warohmatullahi Wabarokatuh Sebelum merayap di blog kami, yuk ucapin tasyakkur dulu !!! Alhamdulillah, puji syukur kepada yang maha esa, Allah SWT yang telah memberikan kenikmatan dan kesehatan untuk kita semua sehingga kita bisa bertemu di blog ini. kedua kalinya sholawat beserta salam kami haturkan kepada junjungan nabi besar Muhammad SAW yang telah menuntun kita ke jalan agama yang di ridhlo'i Allah SWT. sudah sudah, tasyakkurnya cukuplah. lumayan buat nambah pahala, juga biar gak slek lah .... Okay now, What we are looking for this blog ? yupz, Actualliy All about Islamic world and also something that include in the islamic school like the activity, lesson plan, book, quetioner and etc. Maksudnya ? grrgrggggggggg ...... Okay gini saudara saudara, yah intinya cuman menghiasi blog kami dengan aroma islam kayak buku-buku islami, kitab islami, soal semester dan ........ bla bla bla .... lah ..... Hemmh ......  ...