Langsung ke konten utama

Jounal

Bismillah, the time I will talk about my journal. Especially my journal arranged by years of the years because this is education’s journal.  Check it dot !

1995 – 1996        : Tk1 Al-Busthomy Bundah
1996 – 1997        : Tk2 Al-Busthomy Bundah
1997-2003           : MI Miftahul Ulum Bundah
2003 – 2005        : MTs. Ulul Al-bab Al-hasany Rabet
2005 – 2006        : Lajnah Tarbiyah Asasiyah Pramian
2006-2009           : MA – Almasudiyah
2009 – 2013        : BREAK TO HELP PARENT AND ALSO AS ISLAMI TEACHER AROUND MY VILLAGE.
2013 – NOW       : I AM AS STUDENT IN UIN SUNAN AMPEL SURABAYA.

Huft … I thinks enough for my journal.

See you in next article. Thankz for reading 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Portfolio

Hay ,, hay ,, hay brother sister Salam peace from my deep heart ! ongggghh …… Lately, we see again in my blog. “ my wonderful   blog ” hahahaha This time, I will post my Portfolio of call’s class. Especially it’s about call’s assignment. Let goooo ……. Call session Materials Assignment Picture 1 Online Learning Strategies and Netiquette The material show me introduction about ONLINE LEARNING/INTERNET LEARNING or we called I-Learning. The time we discussion about how we use Internet in learning consisted introduction about I-Learning, advantages and disadvantages of I-Learning, effective in learning using I-Learning and Etc. After that, we do introduction with classmates.   2 Socialization This assignment takes from first assignment that explores about Netiquette. We give any ideas includes socialization in Internet or we can called by Netiquette. So,...

Annotated list for EFL

Salam Bro … Sis ….. We meet again. How are you gan ? I hope all of you feel wonderful because I will post any source about EFL. It’s wonderful because it’s so important to the teacher as helper in class. ok check list above ! Source preview www.englishbanana.com this sites likes a build consist much material in English. There are book, worksheets, podcast and many other there. www.slideshare.com The sites gives some conclusion material by form power point.   www.theguardian.com The site is education site as resource for teacher. www.englishmedialab.com The web delivers some exercise likes game grammar, vocabulary, pronounces for students in learning and for teacher for teach. www.australiancurriculum.edu.au Here shows a curriculum or step by step in giving material to the teacher. http://learningenglish.voanews.com This is online co...

AWWALUL QOUL

Bil Ibtidai BISMILLAHIRROHMANIR ROHIM Assalamuailiakum Warohmatullahi Wabarokatuh Sebelum merayap di blog kami, yuk ucapin tasyakkur dulu !!! Alhamdulillah, puji syukur kepada yang maha esa, Allah SWT yang telah memberikan kenikmatan dan kesehatan untuk kita semua sehingga kita bisa bertemu di blog ini. kedua kalinya sholawat beserta salam kami haturkan kepada junjungan nabi besar Muhammad SAW yang telah menuntun kita ke jalan agama yang di ridhlo'i Allah SWT. sudah sudah, tasyakkurnya cukuplah. lumayan buat nambah pahala, juga biar gak slek lah .... Okay now, What we are looking for this blog ? yupz, Actualliy All about Islamic world and also something that include in the islamic school like the activity, lesson plan, book, quetioner and etc. Maksudnya ? grrgrggggggggg ...... Okay gini saudara saudara, yah intinya cuman menghiasi blog kami dengan aroma islam kayak buku-buku islami, kitab islami, soal semester dan ........ bla bla bla .... lah ..... Hemmh ......  ...